- 2016-2017 Yearbook Order forms are in the office. Yearbooks are now $50.00. Friday, April 28 is the last day to order a yearbook.
- Reminder: Students who arrive late must check in at the office as soon as they arrive at school and check out in the office whenever you are checking out. You must follow the proper check-in and check-out procedures. Students: All outside lunches must be delivered to the front office.
- Students, please make sure you have a visible note if you are in the hallways between classes.
- Students are not to go to their vehicles during the day, unless they check with the office first.
- The Genoa Central Trap Shooting team is selling $20.00 raffle tickets for a chance at a LIFE TIME Arkansas hunting and fishing license. The drawing will be held May 1, 2017.
- FFA officer meeting today, April 28 during 7th period and FFA officer forms are due today, April 28.
- The Blood Drive date has been changed to May 9. Sign-up forms are in the office. You need to sign up by the end of the school day on May 8. If you are 16, you must get the parent permission form filled out and bring it with you the day of the blood drive. All students must have a form of ID.
- If you are interested in being on the 2017-2018 Annual Staff please go see Mrs. Riley for an application. Applications are due back by May 1st.
- Spring Athletic Award Banquet forms are in the office and due today, April 28, 2017 with payment in full. The Banquet will be held on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Elementary Cafeteria.
- Seniors, If you have received any scholarships from the college or university you are planning to attend, please bring a paper copy including the award amount to the counselor's office by today, April 28th.
- Anyone interested in the Poultry Science Youth Conference in Fayetteville July 11-14 at the University of Arkansas. Please see Mrs. Leigh for more info. Deadline to register is May 12.
- Any student interested in showing animals in the fair please see Mrs. Leigh about the steps to take and some upcoming deadlines/auctions.
- Volleyball-May 3rd Students must have a bracelet to attend the volleyball game. Bracelets are $1 through the end of the day on Monday, May 1 $2 all day Tuesday $3 until lunch on Wednesday Students can play against teachers for $2 a game-but can only play 1 game against high school/middle school teachers. Sign-up & bracelets are for sale with Mrs. Hyman.
- Art Registration forms are in the office for any student. Please turn in the artwork with the tags by May 11.
- GCHS STUDENT ART SHOW SATURDAY, MAY 13TH, 1-3:30PM GENOA CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL LOBBY
DATES TO KNOW
Friday, April 28-FFA officer meeting during 7th period
Monday, May 1-Academic awards @ Elem Cafeteria 6:30 pm
Tuesday, May 2-AP Physics @12, Band Concert at 6:30 pm
Thursday, May 4-Jr High Physicals @ 10 @ Liberty Eylau
Friday, May 5-AP US History @ 8:00 a.m.
Monday, May 8-FFA Banquet @ 6pm, Elem Cafeteria
Tuesday, May 9-Blood Drive, Spring Athletic Banquet @ 6:00 pm at Elem Caféteria
Wednesday, May 10-AP English exam, 7:55 am
Thursday, May 11-Senior Finals-ODDS
Friday, May 12-AP European History exam, 11:55 a.m., Senior FinalsEVENS
Saturday, May 13-Student Art Show, 1-3:30 pm, Genoa Central High School Lobby